A Cheaper Wide Area Light Solution
The Aust Light Tower is a unique, easy to deploy and cost effective solution that can light a wide area for almost any situation.
It’s man-portable, requires no framework and can be operating within minutes. If placed in the middle of a football field, it provides sufficient light to enable a business card to be read when standing on the sideline.
Already in use with State Emergency Services (SES), Dept of Defence (RAAF), Aust Federal Police (AFP) Rural Fire Service (RFS), NSW Roads & Traffic Authority (RTA), Civil Airports, State Fire Services, Local Councils, Law Enforcement Agencies and Party/Event Hire Companies. Plus many smaller commercial and domestic buyers who want a fast, safe and cheaper option for wide area lighting.
Portable and Powerful
- Simple and rapid deployment by one person in just minutes
- A proven solution for large area illumination - up to 10,000m2
- Operates remotely (with a portable generator)
- Easy to transport (fits in a car boot)
- Safe to use among crowds
- Robust for emergency and worksite illumination
- Much cheaper than conventional wide area lighting sources
- Suits all worksites, mine sites, public events and all emergency situations
- Also ideal for lighting up night events and parties
- Australian Standards Approved AS/NZS CISPR 5:2006
- Adjustable Tower Height: 3 or 5 metres
- Light Source: 600 watt high pressure sodium or metal halide bulb
- Wind resistance up to 70 Km per hour (with tie-down lanyards used)
- Mains power supply 8 amps 240V / 50Hz
- Generator for remote or emergency use
- EL600 Low Frame | Weight = 22Kg | Length 600mm x Width 455mm x Height 420mm
- ELG600 High Frame | Weight = 26Kg | Length 600mm x Width 455mm x Height 720mm